Clay itself is a game for children and also a creative activity. Children can make simple and lovely clay handicrafts. They use clay to express their emotions, and they can easily create the events and problems that bother them, and express their feelings and things, so as to promote the harmonious development of their body and mind.
When Christmas comes, if you are a clay crafts enthusiast, or want to try to make something out of clay, we can make some Christmas decorations out of clay. Today we meet the needs of these people. We have collected 35 Creative DIY Clay Christmas Ornaments. Hope to inspire you and you can make it with your kids.
1. DIY Air Dry Clay Christmas Ornaments
2. Easy DIY Clay Star Garland
3. DIY EMBOSSED CLAY STAR DECORATIONS
4. Stamped Clay Ornaments
5. Corn starch and Baking Soda Ornaments
6. Polymer Clay Snowflake Ornament
7. DIY WATERCOLOUR CLAY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS
8. DIY Clay Christmas Ornaments
9. DIY Crafts Clay Christmas Ornaments
10. Air drying clay ornements