If you meet a strange apple in the wild, you must not bite it. The poisonous apple in the Witch Queen’s hand in Green’s Fairy Tale Snow White is the nightmare of countless girls’ childhood. In real life, this kind of poisonous apple really exists in the world. Eating it will make people fall into sleep. Let’s uncover the unknown secrets of poisonous apples.
There is a wild apple tree growing on the beaches of Florida, the Bahamas, the Caribbean and some parts of central and South America. It has beautiful and enchanting branches and leaves and strong fruit aroma. Don’t be confused by your visual and olfactory appearances. This wild apple tree is one of the most poisonous fruit trees in the world. Its toxin is hidden in the green pulp. If people eat poisonous apples by mistake, they will feel a swelling pain in the mouth and throat, a strong burning sensation in the chest, and then have difficulty breathing, even internal bleeding and fall unconscious. It can be seen that this poisonous apple is highly toxic. When the Spanish conquerors first saw it in the West Indies, they named the wild fruit tree “dead apple.”
The poisonous apples in snow white are half green and half red. The queen dressed up as an old lady selling apples. In order to make snow white not suspicious, the queen ate the red half of the non-toxic apple, left the green half of the toxic apple and handed it to the salivating snow white. Poison apple is a fraud carefully designed by the queen, which also pushed the whole fairy tale to a climax. Snow White was very excited because she had not eaten fruit for a long time. Moreover, this kind of Apple was not different from what she had eaten before. It was also the fruit she had seen, so Snow White took the courage to bite. The poison of the poisonous apple instantly paralyzed Snow White’s nerves. She fell unconscious.